Small Animal and Exotic Veterinary practice is looking to hire a full time new associate veterinarian. Companion Animal Hospital is geared toward diagnostic medicine and surgery, along with dentistry and preventive medicine. We are located in Brownsville, Texas which is 25 miles from South Padre Island.
The ideal candidate would be an individual with good diagnostic and surgical skills. An individual who is self-motivated, has a strong work ethic, and possesses good people skills. New and recent graduates are welcomed to apply for the position.
The compensation package would be commensurate with the level of experience of the individual. New graduates are paid on the pro-sal system.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Health Ins.
- AVMA dental, vision and disability ins.
- Veterinary license, DEA license, TVMA dues and AVMA dues.
- Vacation time 3 weeks
- Monthly loan repayment $200.00/month
- One-month maternity leave (paid ½ month maternity leave)
- Retirement plan
- Compensation – Pro Sal
- Continuing Education
- New graduate salary and benefit package total $85,000 – $90,000
Companion Animal Hospital is also offering externships with housing and a stipend included.